We are ready to begin our summer fun! It’s only mid-July, so we still have time for some adventure. Today we are starting a road trip of Epic proportions. Over the next two weeks we will cover over 4,500 miles, 10 national parks (including the Grand Canyon), several state parks, a couple of National Monuments, and Disneyland squeezed in too! Drive time will be around 80 hours total. Of course we are traveling with our good friends the Perez family. We are happy to go on this crazy, fast moving, adventure with such a fabulous family! Elizabeth did most of the planning, and set it all up on the Roadtrippers app. She really needs to write a book about road trips, because I don’t know anyone who does them better! I am loving this Roadtrippers app too!
The National Parks we are hitting on this trip include:
1. Seguaro National Park, Arizona
2. Joshua Tree National Park, California
3. Channel Islands National Park (only accessible by boat), off the coast of California
4. Pinnacles National Park, California
5. Yosemite National Park, California
6. King’s Canyon National Park, California
7. Sequoia National Park, California
8. Death Valley National Park, California and Nevada
9. Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
10. Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona
I will be blogging along the way, so you can follow our adventure. I will provide tips and information about each location as well, so you can think about visiting these locations as well! We are so blessed to live in a country that has preserved these amazing creations that God has given us to enjoy!