Below you will find 10 fabulous gift ideas, all under $20. Today was my second “Favorite Things” Christmas gift exchange party. This time it was with my MOPS group. With almost 70 ladies in attendance it meant almost 70 gifts all under $20. They provided me (and you all) some great ideas for gifts! These are my 10 favorite gift ideas that would work for almost any woman in your life! If you still need a gift for your mom, sister, best friend, or TEACHERS, then keep reading!
1. Scripture scarves- I shared about these scarves on the blog recently. I own two scripture scarves myself. Every scarf has a scripture sewn onto the scarf via a small patch. They are beautiful, soft, and meaningful scarves! They start at $20. https://www.etsy.com/shop/babymeshach
2. Radha Rosehip oil- This is a moisturizing oil that helps reduce wrinkles and scars. https://amzn.to/2QsFxXS
3. Dr. Teals- Several people gave Dr. Teals’ products as their “Favorite Things” gifts, including me. Dr. Teals has lotions, epson salt soaks, bubble bath, and more. All are wonderful self care gifts! Below is a gift pack from Amazon that is under $20. FYI- Big Lots also has Dr. Teals’ products and their prices are the best. https://amzn.to/2Ei9qmc
4. Clever Bear Leathers’ Earrings- I own an assortment of earrings from this shop. My friend Chelsea is one of the owners of this awesome business. These earrings are lightweight leather and they are stunning! I have given these as gifts at least 5 or 6 times. Loved by every woman I know! They start at $18 for a pair.
5. Bagail- packing cubes! These are a favorite gift I like to give. In fact I gave 3 sets of packing cubes at 3 different “Favorite Things” gift exchanges this year (one party yet to go, oops..now you know my gift). I use packing cubes for every trip. One of the ladies from my MOPS group gave Shacke packing cubes as her “Favorite Things” gift; however I couldn’t find them for under $20. Whoever got them at our MOPS gift exchange today scored! 🙌 At my Bible study’s “Favorite Things” gift exchange earlier this month my friend Jonni gave the Bagail brand of packing cubes. She said those are her favorite. These I could find under $20. I haven’t met a packing cube I didn’t love; I think they are all fabulous and useful. Since Jonni shared that Bagail are her favorite brand of packing cubes and they are under $20, I will share the link- https://amzn.to/2Ld8bGw
6. Tigi Hair Stick- This product will solve the problem of your flyaways. These are the hairs that randomly stick up on your head and won’t seem to lay flat. This is the “Favorite Things” gift I chose to get. I am excited to try this out. I have the flyaway hair problem, so I hope this fixes it. The friend from MOPS who gave this gift says it works great for her! #makethosedarnhairstrandslaydown https://amzn.to/2QHWQUb
7. Good Grips Cookie Press- You can make beautiful cookies with this easy to use cookie press. Don’t blame me if people think you bought your cookies because they look too perfect! https://amzn.to/2EgfKe1
8. Letter to Read When…- This is a Book you gift to a loved one with letters and messages you have written inside. For example one letter/page is “Letter to read when you need a pep talk”. This is such a meaningful gift idea! https://amzn.to/2SH5gs1
9. Magnolia Cookbook by Joanna Gaines- Who doesn’t love Joanna? It’s the cookbook she wrote so how can it not be good. Even if you don’t use it you can look like you do cook amazing meals just by having it on your coffee table. https://amzn.to/2QM7uJA
10. Foldable Earring Storage- This product comes from the container store. I need like eight of these, yesterday. This is amazing! It folds up for compact storage and then you expand it out for easy earring selection. Life made easier. Done. https://www.containerstore.com/s/acrylic-folding-earring-screen/d?productId=10022898&q=Earrings