Dr. Magdalena Battles is available for speaking engagements. She resides in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. She enjoys speaking to MOPS groups, moms’ groups, The Junior League, bible study groups, and church groups. To book Dr. Battles for your next event please send an email to DrErinMagdalena@gmail.com and type “speaking” in the subject line.
Major Speaking Topics:
- Extended Family Relationships. Dr. Battles can speak on this topic regarding the top problems that occur within families, along with the solutions. She has a lifehack.org article on this subject that went viral: https://www.lifehack.org/453749/6-big-mistakes-that-destroy-family-relationships She has a book in progress on this subject.
- Family Mission Statement Planning: Dr. Battles has a series of articles on this subject. Here are two of these articles: Developing a Family Mission Statement and Family Mission Statement Planning: Part II. She can provide practical instruction on how you can create your own family mission statement.
- Overcoming Major Life Disappointment. Dr. Battles developed a system for overcoming major life disappointment that goes beyond the 5 stages of grief. Partnering with God to use the pruning in her life following the loss of her son she got better instead of bitter. Her personal experience of loss prepared her for this ministry of helping teach others how to lean on God and grow following major life disappointment. This 10 step process can be presented to your group to help them learn how to better cope when life disappoints.
Other Speaking Topics:
- Any of the subjects she has written about on LifeHack.org. Here is a link to a full list of her articles: https://www.lifehack.org/author/dr-magdalena-battles
- This is not the limit of Dr. Battles’ speaking subjects. If there is a particular subject you would like her to discuss with your group, please contact her at DrErinMagdalena@gmail.com.