I made a a gluten free no bake cheese cake dessert for New Year’s Eve that even Martha Stewart would approve. I know she would approve because the recipe for the filling is from her website: http://www.marthastewart.com/858246/no-bake-cheesecake
2- 8 ounze packages of cream cheese at room temperature
1- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 box of gluten free instant graham style crust crumbles (Tylina SweetShop is the brand I use)
1 can of cherry toppings
1. Press the graham cracker crumbles firmly into the the bottom of your pan. I used individual cups for my desserts. I bought them at IKEA. Personally, I like making personal size deserts. They are easy to serve up when you have guests, as no cutting and serving onto plates is needed!
2. Refrigerate the crust in its container(s) until it hardens a bit (about an hour).
2. In a mixing bowl use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese until it is smooth.
3. Add the sweetened condensed milk gradually to the cream cheese and blend in with the hand mixer.
4. Add the vanilla and lemon juice and blend well into the mixture.
5. Add the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust and then place in the refrigerator until firm (2-3 hour).
6. After it has been refrigerated for several hours you can now add the cherry filling on top. It is ready to serve!